So if I present this, here are my ideas so far:
- Title - Life Graphs: Life is Lived in Moments (thank you Clark for that title)
- Run through the lesson (in an abbreviated fashion) just like I would in my classroom
- Pick 10 good things and 7 bad things. Solicit ideas for other types of graphs besides line (together we can only make this lesson better). Graph, add pictures, write about two events, share.
- Have a PP with pics of the kids' work
- List TEKS involved, Multiple Intelligences
- Why should you teach this
- Mention vertical articulation - each LA grade has a similar beginning of the year activity: 6th=Where Do I Fit In, 8th=Mandala